AGS Plasma Systems, Inc.
Here are the details about how our PC based process controller can increase your plasma system's productivity:
The all new APC-2000 automation system is an open system using an industrial PC running in the familiar Windows GUI environment. Since standard components are used throughout, it is simple to maintain and upgrades are easily performed. Our optional PlasmOps(tm) software uses the feature rich, powerful, and easy to use Visual Basic language so you have full control of your automation system. And, since it is running under Windows, you can link to other applications for the ultimate in connectivity!
RUGGED INDUSTRIAL PC
EASY TO USE
Designed for Plasma Systems by AGS Plasma
The APC-2000 controller design automates your plasma system with an easy to use MS-Windows based industrial PC platform. Controls for all system operations and process modules are driven by rugged multi-function I/O modules that simply plug into the Ethernet.
Industrial Rack-mount CPU
Take advantage of unlimited recipe combinations to achieve the maximum processing capability from your plasma system. With the open architecture of our PlasmOps plasma system operating software (based on Microsoft's powerful Visual Basic), you can customize the software to suit even your most demanding requirements.
Benefits of the APC-2000 are worth looking at:
The APC control system consists of three modules and a monitor:
APC System Block Diagram
The operator screens available with our PlasmOps software utilize easy to use, intuitive "GUI" techniques. Now you can simply point and "click" to use your system.
PlasmOps features include sophisticated control and data logging functions
· CPU Module is an industrial, 1U form factor rack mount, force air cooled, EMI/RFI shielded enclosure
· Pentium CPU, 1GB, 120GB HD, FD, CD-RW, 250W P/S
· Keyboard w/Touchpad & Monitor included
· Windows XP OS & MS-Works™ (or similar) is included
· 16 to 32 Channel analog inputs
· 8 to 16 Channel analog outputs
· 24-88 Digital In/Out channels
· Options: RAM, TFT or touch screen, printer, remote terminal support, cryo pump adapter, serial drivers, custom software, and many others
• Auxiliary power supplies (±15V & 24V) are safely contained in shielded enclosures. Fully regulated, ±.05% precision, low noise, low RFI, supplies are used to drive controllers and solenoids. Each supply is individually fused for safety and approved by UL/TUV and CE marked.
• Remote I/O modules contain high current terminals needed to connect up to 136 I/O points your system
- Ethernet connection to each I/O base module – Can even be run off a laptop!
- Spring clamp connectors are used on the I/O modules for easy attachment to any system's harness
• Applications software can include any of the following choices:
A - Use our turnkey PlasmOps software to control your system. PlasmOps is an open architecture, easy to use, flexible control language based on MS-Visual Basic
B - Write your own software using BASIC, PASCAL, or C
C - Use one of the many data acquisition packages available (LabView, etc.)
Unleash the possibilities! Move up to the power of the APC-2000 Automatic Process Controller.
We are here to help you improve your valuable plasma processing tools.
Call today for details about how we can help you!
Or contact us directly at:
AGS Plasma Systems, Inc.
2681-A Zanker Road
San Jose, CA 95134 USA
TEL: 408-432-9799, FAX: 408-432-9797
It is the policy of AGS Plasma to constantly innovate and improve it's products.
Therefore, these specifications are subject to change at any time.
Copyright 1995-2008 AGS Plasma - All Rights Reserved
System 1700, APC-2000, PlasmOps, SputOps, & ControlOps are trademarks of AGS Plasma.
MS Windows, MS Works, & MS Visual Basic are trademarks of Microsoft
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
Last update made on: 1 March, 2008 by Webmaster